Sunday 6 February 2011

It's the little things in life ...

... that makes it worth living, they say. I'm sure we all agree that they're right about that.


This week Petunia has put "little things" as the theme for her photo challenge. The prize is a gift card from the lovely shop Anglofilia, and I found I had to try my luck with this one, since I'm such an Anglophile that I even married an Englishman.

My photo is about Hubby and one of the most important little things there is - caring for each other.


As it happens, Husfruen has felt rather pale and tired for a good while now. It's all to do with anaemia, which makes you so exhausted sometimes that the only thing you can do is lie down and rest. At such times Hubby brings me a blanket and a hot water bottle, and so that I shan't lie there alone and feel sorry for myself, he fetches my sleepy teddy Basse to keep me company. 
- It's just a little thing, he says, but to me it feels like a big thing to have someone who cares.




Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment